Real estate OPIO
REAL ESTATE OPIO
Perched at 300 meters of altitude the Provençal village of OPIO is made of restored ancient country-houses in a green olive trees’ landscape.
exceptional climate offers very pleasant stay. It landscape was
modeled by the cultures of the perfumers of Grasse with centifolia
roses and jasmine flowers. The olive tree are still used to make
fresh olive oil and reminds us of the landscapes typical of Tuscany.
The Mill of Opio dating back from 1848 presses olives into oil since
seven generations and welcomes visitors from all over the world. This
mill is one of rare still in service in the region.
The church Saint-Trophime offers a panoramic view on the golf Opio and the old Castle of the Bishops is attached to the City hall. Two oratories built in 1634 located in San Peyre have been restored in 1990.
city still host the vestiges of the properties of its illustrious
inhabitants as the house of J. Hour LARTIGUES, world-famous
Opio welcomes a magnificent golf and a Club Méditerranée.
The elementary and primary school of the Tower offers an education of high quality and magnificent infrastructures for the kids.
Just in front you find a park with its sports infrastructures, its fitness trail accessible for kids and adults.
Among the most pleasant districts of Opio we find that of the golf with very attractive properties and the districts of Poudeirac, San Peyre and Constantin